If you think you'd like to enter the engineering field but don't know what to do next, read on for a step-by-step guide.
What is an engineer?
Engineering is the art of applying scientific and mathematical principles, experience, judgment, and common sense to make things that benefit people. Engineers design bridges and important medical equipment as well as processes for cleaning up toxic spills and systems for mass transit. Engineering is the process of producing a technical product or system to meet a specific need
I have been preparing
to enter an engineering program for next year, a program that splits the
first year of a real engineering program into 2 years allowing an
easier transition in the full program.
I am still uncertain of whether or not I am smart enough to become a
competent engineer, I have anxieties about this and I want to find out
the truth of the matter.
I think the obvious approach is to actually work really hard in
preparation for this course, have strong foundations and such and to
then go even harder in the program until my mind implodes or that I find
out I am
Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/how-do-you-tell-if-you-are-smart-enough-to-become-an-engineer.713442/
Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/how-do-you-tell-if-you-are-smart-enough-to-become-an-engineer.713442/






No comments:
Post a Comment